To find something you can achieve ...
Thank everything else. Focus on what is working, not on what is burning.
With this, lots of pilots and astronauts have saved lives including their own! Like
- Apollo 13 Mission (a NASA space flight to the Moon)
- Captain Chesley Burnett 'Sully' Sullenberger who, on January 15, 2009,
landed US Airways Flight 1549 in the Hudson River,
- Qantas Flight 32(from London to Sydney via Singapore)
Notice things around, to calm down your fears like Warriors of Light( by Paulo Coehlo ).
Distractions like this fire the default network in your brain and ignite your intuition.
- how would-be Buddha once discovered water in a waterless desert.
- how George Polya would like his students solve a knotty math problem.
- how General Moshe Dayan would look for cover and aprroach routes and grooves in any terrain.